Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huckabee praises Paraguay for denying abortion for 10 year old raped by her stepdad
(08-16-2015, 07:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Your right pat this is interesting, especially considering the national debate that is happening.  

I don't care for huckabee for the most part but in an attempt to be considerate of his views without my bias towards him.  

I can see where adding the trauma of a girl having to live with killing Her own baby . On top of the already traumatic rape at a young age.   I can't see how that's going to help anything long term.     In the short term.... Yes it will help to kill the baby.  But that's only gonna cover the trauma underneath.  

At least with the baby alive she may have a chance to come to grips and see that it was not all bad.   Plus she isn't dealing with the idea that she killed her own kid.    

Should she raise the baby?  I think that's ridiculous to expect her to do that....  

A tough choice indeed.

It's heart warming to know an 11 year old raising an infant can take solace in something.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huckabee praises Paraguay for denying abortion for 10 year old raped by her stepdad - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-17-2015, 04:25 PM