Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Former Steeler Has A Solution To Protests
(10-29-2017, 12:13 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Employers sympathetic enough to the cause would.

Edit: and by the way, it's not always a cut and dryissue.  I know some people who are losing their interest in the NFL because the owners aren't supporting the players enough.
How much support do they really need? We're talking about a league where players earn a minimum of $7200/week to be on the PRACTICE SQUAD! It really doesn't bother me personally all that much, but old Rocky is correct, these protests don't belong in the workplace, and that's exactly where they are taking place. I know plenty of people who have lost interest in the NFL because of these protests, and that folks is reflected in the television ratings, which in reality why the player and owner meetings have been taking place. Do they have a legitimate social issue? Yep, but not unlike the OP, they are using the wrong forum to rally to their cause!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Former Steeler Has A Solution To Protests - Bengalsrob - 10-29-2017, 09:17 PM