Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Awful O Line and Mike Brown and Whitworth
(10-29-2017, 08:52 PM)Beaker Wrote: It has been pointed out many times in this forum how the Bengals have re-signed players to lucrative contracts on par with other teams and their value in the NFL. If you want an itemized list, use the search feature. But AJ Green, Dalton, Dre K, and Vontaze are all resigned with good contracts...for a few examples. As for a practice facitlity, I think a team that plays outdoors should practice outdoors. If they have a home game and it snows, they don't get to go indoors. 

Its very easy for fans to spend the money when it isn't theirs. But the Bengals have one of the more talented rosters in the NFL....and are not in salary cap hell either. That is an indication that their way is not completely wrong. The 2 OTs have not proven to be good picks, but in general, the Bengals do a good job picking talent. I think the struggles lie more with coaching than anything else. I think ML has run his course. He cannot get them to the next level. So to me, a coaching change is the better option than throwing stupid money at old players or over priced players. I think there are coaches who could take this roster to the next level with some tweaks. But the Bengals are not cheap. 
Don't forget Bovine at Center. And Alexander too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Awful O Line and Mike Brown and Whitworth - Derrick - 10-29-2017, 09:29 PM