Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honestly, I am kind of disappointed that we won today
(10-29-2017, 10:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I hear what you're saying

But Marvin Lewis could lose the next 6 in a row and Mike's not gonna fire him - in season. In fact it really won't totally shock me if Marvin doesn't get reupped !
I certainly hope not, Marvin hides behind excuses so he can have a job next year, He benched Aj for the rest of the season last year, twice he shelved Eifert, he does not play his best players WHY? So he can sell himself to Mike Brown year after year. He can say Mr. Brown I didn't win because AJ got hurt, Rookies didn't develop, ect.ect. See, if Marvin ever has a healthy team and plays his best players and they get destroyed first round, or don't make the playoffs then everyone will see, Its Marvins fault and he will be canned. There is a part of him that celebrates when players go down because his resume just got a little stronger [Image: 8AWxq9g.gif] Sad truth, What can Marvin do with a healthy talented team? Look no further than the 2 senior bowls he coached, his teams were absolutely destroyed despite talent being even [Image: 4M0fBlK.gif] . With Marvin its always selling hope for next year and never win now! Marvin has to go!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honestly, I am kind of disappointed that we won today - bengaltruth - 10-30-2017, 12:48 AM