Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-16-2015, 09:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I was at Target today.  My son got Leonardo, Raphael, and Donatello for his birthday, so I went there to see if they had Michaelangelo.  They did, and the aisle that had all of the Ninja Turtles toys in it was no harder to find than it was last week.  I tried to pay attention to any changes....they had the backing colors removed from the toy aisles.  The pink and blue have both been replaced with woodgrain.  Even though this massively dramatic change has already taken effect, there was zero difference in my shopping experience.

Anyone that says that it will be harder to find things here is lying about the reason that they're outraged.  If they aren't, then they should probably just go shop at Walmart anyway.

Maybe it wasn't hard for you to find because you've already been there. What about people who don't regularly shop target or even if they do don't normally shop for toys there? And what about in 6 months to a year when the move everything around like most stores do?

Target's own research showed that the majority of their customers preferred the way it was. The fact is they caved to a few people at the expense of the majority of their customers, just another reason for me to never step foot in target ever again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - mallorian69 - 08-17-2015, 07:48 PM