Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses
(08-17-2015, 07:14 PM)Benton Wrote: I'm not really sure what bfines saying but if there's any question on my stance on abortion it's:

I'm antiabortion except for instances of rape or when there's a medical concern. There is no hard line with anything, although I'm pretty resolute that it should not be considered as an after the fact birth control. And speaking of after, I don't have any problem with the morning after pill. At that point, it's still just a clump of cells requiring a person to provide for it to grow.

(08-15-2015, 10:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's the same tired argument. Folks will try so hard that they will try to lead you to believe that you cannot be against abortion if you remove bacteria. Rest easy in the fact that you know that human life begins at conception. Most Pro-choice folk try to argue that life starts far after conception (ie separate life); yet, apparently some feel they can make a point by asserting it starts before conception.
Because you wrote "fertilized eggs" + "bacteria" + "eradicating" he believes you argued he can't be against abortion.
Can he call 'em?  Or can he call em'?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-17-2015, 08:22 PM