Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Coach the Bengals - What Strategy Would You Use?
(10-30-2017, 01:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: On offense, I'd implement a WC offense. Our run blocking is actually way worse than our pass blocking...so I'd only run the ball an extremely low percentage of the time.

In it's place I'd do a lot of quick slants and I'd move the RB's around in motion to create 1 on 1 matchups. The passes I did would be like long handoffs.

I would use Ross more on quick slants. I'd also take deep shots to AJ Green more often. I'd work the middle of the field with Kroft more too.

I would give Westerman a shot starting over Hopkins who has been terrible.

On defense, I'd abandon playing Zone so much. I'd move MJ inside permanently and I'd start Willis. I'd rotate Evans in with Vigil and see which one emerged. I think Evans speed would help.

I'd start Jackson over Jones.

Definitely this....and like the Ohio River Offense as well.

(10-30-2017, 01:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What do you do if you find that Ross is having trouble adapting to the physicality of the NFL?

Who knows if he does?  We never get to see.  We have to do SOMETHING to soften the coverage a bit.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Coach the Bengals - What Strategy Would You Use? - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-30-2017, 01:42 PM