Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Coach the Bengals - What Strategy Would You Use?
Offense
I fire Alexander the Great.
I see what OLine help I can get for McCarron, Hill, and Core. Would consider shipping out draft picks as well. Have to improve the OLine.
Johnson or Westerman move to C, or Westerman at G. If I find a T in trade, Andre at RT. Fisher can be used in jumbo sets and Bodine and Ced can help each other pack.
Erickson becomes my slot WR. Ross steals some playing time in place of LaFell. Mixon is the starting RB and I run more 2 RB sets with Mixon and Bernard.
I actually use a FB.
Basically go with the Ohio Valley Offense. Short, quick, high percentage passes that act in place of a running game. Try a couple of deep shots each half at minimum.
I run the hurry up offense. Let Dalton makes decisions at the line. He has shown multiple times in his career that he does really well with this tempo.
Get Dalton to use his legs more. When the inevitable pressure comes, tuck and run. Slide or dive instead of taking unnecessary hits.

Defense
Michael Johnson can help Bodine and Ced pack and get the **** out.
WJ3 starts at CB. Pacman falls to 4th on the CB depth chart.
Give Smith, Shaw, Fej some more snaps at S.
Give Billings some more playing time to see if he needs to pack as well.
Lawson starts in place of the recently departed Johnson.
Lure in Burfict. Try my hardest to get him to knock out the stupid shit and just be the dominate LB he is/can be.

I'll think of more after I post this. Good start though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Coach the Bengals - What Strategy Would You Use? - muskiesfan - 10-30-2017, 10:07 PM