Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Coach the Bengals - What Strategy Would You Use?
(10-30-2017, 02:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I just see no way that the Bengals don't know this. There has to be a reason why he's not playing. They just won't tell us because it probably looks bad on him.

My tin-foil hat theory is that Marvin wanted the LB from Bama that got thrown out of the medical evaluation of the combine.  He wanted him really badly.  Katie and Troy (it isn't Mike) wanted Ross.  I agreed with Katie and Troy, but that is a whole other matter.  Now, Marv is thumbing his nose at the Bengals as his team sits the #9 overall pick in the draft.

No other team in the NFL would be sitting on his talent.  Not one.  Makes me hate Marv despite the positives he has earned over the years.  You can see what this team looks like when they lost the best coordinators:  Gruden, Hue, Zimmer, Joseph.  They covered up a lot of Marv's stupidity.  Now, its on him and like a coward, he called out the players for getting Zampese fired.  

Ross will get his chance to make everyone crapping on him (including Lewis and so many fans) look stupid, but I fear it won't happen this year while Marv is still coaching. 

I mean, why was Willis not rewarded with some pass-rushing opps after blocking a punt?  Why did Lawson get fewer snaps at DE than a turd like MJ until MJ got injured?  

It is all on Marv and he will go down waving his middle finger to the Brown family and the fans.  Asshole. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Coach the Bengals - What Strategy Would You Use? - SHRacerX - 10-31-2017, 11:37 AM