Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which promoted Bengals coach do you give a chance?
(10-31-2017, 11:01 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I know how you feel, but you gotta remember, he's not truly running "his" offense. I fully believe he's using Zampese's offense and just tweaking what he can where he can. I think if he had a whole offseason to install his own offense, things might be different, probably even better. He'd probably have more plays to use to mask his offensive line deficiencies. Maybe have better audibles to take advantage of Dalton's pre-snap defensive reading, too. 

The line would still suck, but Lazor would probably do a better job of covering for it.

I think this is still Grudens Offensive play book for the most part Hue and Zamp most likely added wrinkles here and there. But for the most part I think they are keeping the same playbook so Andy does not need to learn a new offense from scratch. If we still roll with this same oline next year I will throw a fit some of these oline guys are just terrible no vision at all no smarts at all zero football IQ no awareness. That is pretty bad when all you got to do is block and you leave gaping holes cause two guys decide to block one guy and let guys run free to the QB. Defensive linemen running stunts are not new to the league but we cant seem to block a stunt at all. A new oline coach might fix it but I think we need a few new linemen as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which promoted Bengals coach do you give a chance? - BengalsBong - 10-31-2017, 12:25 PM