Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns wanted McCarron and were close
(10-31-2017, 09:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. You're better than strawmen so I'm not sure why you're using one. I've already said I would've preferred picks over "nothing" (a compensatory pick). What I'm saying is that a 2nd and a 3rd isn't some magic elixir to turn this team around or get us winning playoff games.

Again...these picks have *maybe* a 50% chance of panning out and probably a 5% chance of netting us a star player. On top of these poor odds, we are notorious for letting young guys sit behind incumbent vets. So the current core of Green, Atkins, Dunlap, Dalton, etc probably will be nearing the end when and IF these picks start getting returns.

Plus these picks won't fix (a) Mike Brown or (b) Ivory Tickler's stunning inability to draft linemen of late. 

Sorry for being so unenthused about our almost trade. I'm surprised so many still have so much faith in the draft to fix all of this franchise's woes even after all these years of proof that it doesn't.

I'm just going to repeat what i said in your rep.

Such an excellent ***** post!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns wanted McCarron and were close - rfaulk34 - 10-31-2017, 09:21 PM