Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns wanted McCarron and were close
(10-31-2017, 09:21 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You do understand AJM is bad right?

Getting ANY value out of that is incredible and the fact we almost got more for him than the Pats did for Jimmy G is a borderline miracle. 
It wouldn't fix the franchise because Mike Brown wasn't in the deal but it's a hell of a lot better than nothing, which sorry, is what you're advocating for if this trade didn't seem "worth it" or whatever you are claiming 

It's a great return for Mac. That's not my argument. I'm just explaining why this trade falling through doesn't bother me much. I'm more upset about other things. Particularly that the FO sat on it's damn hands after the beating they just witnessed and with us still mathematically very much in the hunt.

I also know that this team needs to make many fundamental changes to how they operate if we're ever to become a real contender. Until then, a couple draft picks = "so what" to me.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns wanted McCarron and were close - Shake n Blake - 10-31-2017, 09:28 PM