Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns wanted McCarron and were close
(11-01-2017, 12:20 AM)phil413 Wrote: Throw me on the conspiracy wagon.  Though it's possible the Browns messed up, it's also possible they intentionally messed up.  They may have did it to be in position to get him with less or no compensation.  Yes Hue is desperate but he doesn't have the power he had in the Palmer deal.

They dont want another team getting him for half a year and getting the next Cousins.  AJ is an UFA they know Cincy loves comp picks.  If he's a RFA, they'll throw mad money that Cincy won't match.  Just the fact that it was public so quickly sounds like a Browns leak.

I'll throw another conspiracy in there. Maybe the Bengals and Browns agreed to "almost" do a deal for McCarron. It gets Browns fans talking about this instead of how much their 0-7 team sucks. It gets Bengals fans to stop talking about the o-line for awhile. 

Disclaimer: I don't think this is actually true
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns wanted McCarron and were close - Shake n Blake - 11-01-2017, 12:29 AM