Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
McAlister: 'And people think Andy is the problem? '
As long as Dalton is here, it'll all be his fault. Yes he makes mistakes, yes he has issues, yes he has weaknesses. You'd think he's the worst QB in the league by listening to Bengals fans. They can't wait to boo him and talk about how the next Tom Brady is being wasted on our bench. When McCarron bails and Driskel is the backup, I can guarantee fans will be talking about how they want Driskel to start. Dalton is a damn good NFL QB who deserves much better fans than the Bengals fans he's got. No, he's not elite, but he's better than what at least half the league trots out. Plus, he does an awful lot for a city that constantly shits on him.

I also guarantee that when McCarron is starting somewhere, Bengals fans will say he is better than Dalton no matter what. Dalton has better stats, they'll continue with stats don't matter. Bengals win more games, it'll be in spite of Dalton and poor McCarron not getting the weapons he deserves. Trust me, people want to ***** about Dalton apologists, the Andy Army, or whatever other juvenile name calling ignorant shit. That won't compare to every excuse that will be used as to why McCarron is better than Dalton and how the Bengals would've been better off with McCarron. Book it. It's fact.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McAlister: 'And people think Andy is the problem? ' - muskiesfan - 11-01-2017, 07:25 PM