Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: 6 in 10 Americans too scared to share political views
(11-01-2017, 11:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think he was being facetious because certain old school thinking is that kids need to be insulted, get in fights, and get beaten up by their parents and other kids in order to become tough/responsible/not liberal wimps.

Honestly, I could complain that I'd be more of a success if I weren't bullied as a kid and teen but that would be a bunch of excuse making and whining on my part.  It's just human nature to divide into factions and then insult/attack people who aren't of your ilk.  

Anyways, I should get to bed.  I just realized I wouldn't be arguing with you if we were in person, so it's all moot.

(11-02-2017, 01:31 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I'm sure 'someone' will cry foul about this as they did to my last direct response to you, but you're feigning ignorance yet again.   Anyone who has read this sub for some time has heard Lucy talking about bullying being a good thing.  You know this.  Stop being obtuse.

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll: 6 in 10 Americans too scared to share political views - GMDino - 11-02-2017, 08:40 AM