Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odds that Andy ends up injured
(11-01-2017, 09:05 PM)Deanlj69 Wrote: As pointed out in numerous threads there were several quality oline upgrades available some of which we could have retained for more than 1 year but we did nothing!

I know I’m critical of Andy but I do believe he is a solid qb (and a good person) and so does the front office but yet despite all the hits he has taken they did nothing to help him!! I find that to be absolutely insane!

Do they feel the season is lost? If so why keep playing him? Am I the only one who thinks unless the line suddenly improves an injury is all but guaranteed?

Of course they don't feel the season is lost. If they did, they'd be playing McCarron to get his value up for trades or to keep Dalton healthy for next year. 

The problem is that the front office, for some unknown reason, thought our OL was good enough heading into the season. They're also too proud to admit they made a mistake and so will not acknowledge they need to do anything to fix the line, the OLmen just need to "do better, execute better giggle giggle f***ing giggle." 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Odds that Andy ends up injured - Deanlj69 - 11-01-2017, 09:05 PM
RE: Odds that Andy ends up injured - PhilHos - 11-02-2017, 12:41 PM