Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would be your QB for Buckeyes ???
Both are excellent players, we haven't had the luxury of seeing how each has improved through competition since January, and I trust Urban completely to make the right decision.

That said...

Based on last year's body of work, I would pick JT. He's a sophomore who broke records for total yards and total TDs, and finished 5th in Heisman voting as a freshman after being thrust into the starting role two weeks before the season started.

Not to belittle Cardale, but by the time he had to start the offensive line was gelling. He was able to lean on Zeke to the tune of over 230 yards per game. That kind of production simply wasn't available to JT for the first half of the season.

JT is better with ball distribution, and that's what we need when there are so many weapons on offense. He's also going to be around longer, so the experience will pay dividends for the 2016 Buckeyes. If we were a less complete team, unable to run the spread and dependent on a deep threat to blow the lid off and open the field up for a RB, then it would be Cardale. It's a pick-your-poison offense regardless, and our cupboards are well-stocked. In my opinion, however, we need a master apothecary, not a one-trick dread pirate.

[Image: pb09.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would be your QB for Buckeyes ??? - Ryuko - 08-18-2015, 11:32 AM