Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singer ask White audience members to go To the back of the room
(11-03-2017, 11:00 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: If you perceive saying that the type of article in the OP, and creating a thread about it, is trolling/fishing for reactionary posts as an insult, then that's on you. It's a description of what is occurring. If you think it is a negative thing to be doing that then you can evaluate your own behavior. I'm trying to evaluate my own, these days.

Most blog posts, like those from the Daily Wire and other sites like it, are not written in language designed to spur a productive conversation. This is true for all parts of the political spectrum. Language choice matters with those sorts of things, and when something that is written comes across as aggressive, biased, etc., it isn't going to result in productive conversation because it creates an offensive and defensive side, which is toxic to these sorts of things. I'm not saying this is new, I'm not saying this is only a right-wing thing or that only you do it. Dino, Breech, Vlad, bfine, myself, we are all guilty of this type of interaction on here. That's why the environment in this sub is the way it is.

Lol blog posts.

So....
News from a conservative POV = blog posts
Leftist/progressive/establishment media = actual news

Messages In This Thread
RE: Singer ask White audience members to go To the back of the room - StLucieBengal - 11-03-2017, 11:11 AM