Bengals
Zimmer's Vikings
Palmer and Cardinals
Gruden's Redskins
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wins A Playoff Game First?
(08-18-2015, 12:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't mind fandom and bias but the guy needs to realize he is moving mountains to puff up the awesomeness of the Steelers and Ravens in order to turn Dalton into a martyr.  Extolling the virtues of the Ravens and Steelers in these parts?  Ouch.

I think bias is okay to an extent, but it's literally every conversation with the guy. You can talk about something completely unrelated to football and his opinion would be directly related to a way to make it seem like Andy Dalton is a great quarterback. So gross.

I actually appreciate when people are realistic about the positives of our division rivals, that's lacking around here, but he's doing it for 1 single reason and he's not being objective about it at all.

The Cardinals are doomed because their DC for the last year or two is gone, but the Steelers will be fine losing their Hall of Fame DC that's been considered one of the greatest of all time, their All-Pro safety (though he's been declining), their sack leader (on a team that can't get to the QB), and their #1 CB (on a team with a weak secondary).

The Steelers will have a great offense and the Ravens will be a good team even though they lost some pieces, but ignoring all of the facts to nitpick the NFCW though those teams barely lost any players (outside of SF)? Seems like an odd way to go about looking objective to me. The Rams and Cardinals absolutely had positive offseasons, the Seahawks are likely the best team in football, and the 49ers had a rough one. The Steelers had a negative offseason, Bengals and Ravens both range from question marks to positive, and the Browns are definitely still the Browns. How does that equate to the AFCN being automatically superior? I guess if you just go by Super Bowl wins 7 years ago then we win? YAY!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - GodFather - 08-16-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - J24 - 08-16-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - djs7685 - 08-18-2015, 12:48 PM