Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Steelers Offense is basically better than ours at every positon
(11-05-2017, 01:22 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Andy and Ben are a lot closer then people think. RB will be a non issue after this season because Bell will be gone(Why do you think there giving him 30 carries per a game because they don't give a shit about him long term). We drafted Ross who can be at the least similar to JU JU. Offensive Line is the only thing really separating us.

Perhaps not.  Just my opinion, but I think they will slap him with the transition tag so the market can set the price and have the right of first refusal to the deal.  Honestly, I don't think the market price will be anywhere near what Bell is looking to get.  First, I can't think of who would throw stupid money at him for a 5 year deal besides the usual suspects (Jones and Snyder).  One of them already has a great back, the other won't be able to afford him and a QB.  Irsay is a guy who could try to woo him, but then Mixon would be saying Bell is trying to emulate him by lining up behind a garbage line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers Offense is basically better than ours at every positon - jfkbengals - 11-05-2017, 01:34 PM