Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron, Rex, Ced, etc. all practicing
(08-18-2015, 12:03 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: If you want it fixed let Bodine play with McCarron and the #2s for a while, He'll get in his face about it.

https://youtu.be/Ca8e-jSZV0g
You just keep trying and keep failing.  I'd say your persistence is honorable, but it's really just pathetic.
(08-18-2015, 12:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You mean sit on the side lines with the always injured McCarron?  No need for that

Offensive coordinator Hue Jackson wasn't happy about the continued exchange issues either.  "It pissed me off. I'm being honest," Jackson said.  The coach then added, "But Andy's handling it. I'm giving it to him."

That statement was enough to prove the reins Jackson put in his quarterback's hands this time a year ago still are very much there. The belief Jackson has in Dalton hasn't faded in the past 12 months. If anything, it has grown.

"It's his offense and he's taking control," Jackson said. "I don't think he's playing around with it. He knows that [the snap issue] exists, and he's not going to let it exist. There were no more of those after that."

Nice find Fred.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McCarron, Rex, Ced, etc. all practicing - Stewy - 08-18-2015, 01:34 PM