Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals need to make some significant changes
(11-05-2017, 06:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: With Atkins and Dunlap having 1 year left on their contract and Green pushing 30 having 2 years left...I'd be tempted to see what we could get for them in trades.

If we could get some 1st and 2nd Round picks...that helps us bigtime. Better than losing them in free agency and to age declines.

Mikey Brown, through his ad man Hobson, will declare Atkins, Dunlap and Green over-the-hill and greedy with excessive contract demands. We'll draft some oft injured projects in the top rounds to replace them on the roster and the mess will continue.

I've been a Bengals since long before Mikey took over and ruined it. Common sense and Mikey Brown have nothing in common.

I can see Green making demands of the team similar to so many of the team's stars in the past. Dillon, Palmer, Pickens. When will Andy get tired of this mess and make his own demands????????

Think I'm wrong? Another year like this and we very well could see Dalton saying F you Mikey Brown, trade me or I'll retire. Of course we'll let McCarron go for a mid round comp pick, which we'll spend on a project OT.

The way Mikey thinks is that if we drafted two OTs in the first two rounds a couple of years ago and they both failed, then we shouldn't use a 1st or 2nd round pick on OTs. That's how Mikey boy thinks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals need to make some significant changes - BengalChris - 11-05-2017, 07:34 PM