Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals need to make some significant changes
I still don't get all of the Dalton hate. Everyone finally seems to agree that coaching is the second biggest issue with this team. Our OC said our head coach decides playing time. Our OLine coach handpicks turds. Our head coach is notoriously conservative with even the smallest of leads. I'll stop there, but with all of the issues at coaching, has anyone ever thought a good coach could help Dalton as well? Nah. Couldn't be. Because they never liked Dalton to begin with so he's garbage.

The OLine is the third biggest issue with this team. No need to beat that horse.

The fourth biggest issue is lack of running game every year Dalton has been here except 2014.

So this season Dalton has the worst OLine in the league and the worst running game in the league, but he should be leading the offense to do better. Yeah, give me a break.

If you don't know and can't figure it out, the biggest issue this team will continue to struggle with is the Brown family.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals need to make some significant changes - muskiesfan - 11-05-2017, 09:33 PM