Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predicting the remaining schedule.
@ Tennessee L.
I don't see us being able to stop Mariota and Murray. Not after we've let mediocre RB's run all over us already. PG has no answer.

@ Denver L.
We make Osweiler look good and the media praises Elway and co. for bringing him back. Denver thinks they have a chance at the playoffs after a big W against the Bengals.

Browns W.
I don't think this one needs much explanation.

Steelers L.
Neither does this one. Le'Veon Bell cries about Burfict tackling him too hard after the game and claims that he said mean things to him about his momma. Burfict gets fined for Bell's hurt feelings.

Bears L.
Again, we cannot stop the run and Trubisky is starting to make the media look dumb for saying the Bears messed up on picking him. They beat the Steelers I'm sure they can beat us.

@ Minnesota L.

LOL! (Marvin whispers in Zimmers ear after the game and says "please come back... *as he slips a few benjamins in his back pocket*).

Lions L.

Marvin Jones has a field day in his first meeting against his old team.

@Baltimore W.

Marvin makes the Bengals look elite and promising for the 18 season as we beat up on a mediocre divisional rival. Marvin gets a 1 year deal and Mike Brown is invited over for dinner with Marvins family in celebration of Marvin's new contract. Marvin tells a joke and giggles, Green demands a trade, Atkins says nothing to the media, Andy smiles and Dre K. still thinks he's elite. We finish the season 5-11.

Anyone wanna take a crack at it?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Predicting the remaining schedule. - Bengalpool - 11-06-2017, 08:28 AM