Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its a convenient excuse but its not just the OLine is it...
(11-06-2017, 08:31 AM)Steve Wrote: this is a conservative organization.....they signed Ced & Fisher to 4 yr deals so they'll play at least 4 years even if they refuse to block anyone....
look at Bodine.....perfect example....a 4th rd pick who we never should of selected...he's just too weak....constantly gets pushed back into A.D.'s lap but he's still here after 4 years....
we all see the problems but management refuses to fix anything.....
w/ all of Eifert's injury issues & this being his last year on his deal we should of selected O.J. Howard in rd #1 but no.....we pick a "toy" in Ross....a fast guy who never plays.....
it's obvious to me we need help in our war room selecting players...
next draft use EVERY PICK WE HAVE ON O-LINE PLAYERS....
but of course that's not going to happen....Bodine will get a new 4 year deal....Ced & Fisher will both be starters next yr & this weak o-line nightmare will continue.....
SMH.....
w/ so much on the line....I just don't understand why this teams likes O-line players that are junk....
ps. & why does A.D keep throwing deep passes out of bounds...?  I say trade him in the off season.....get whatever you can get & get someone else in as QB.....if you can't keep the ball in bounds you shouldn't be playing......

If that's the case then we run the real risk of 3 years in a row where the OLine is the worse unit on the squad.

Plus that means another season potentially where we can all say we have good/great potential across the board but its the Oline masking tha ta quality.

...that's the bit I'm struggling with - I think WR, TE and maybe even RB (some say QB too) still needs addressing but to be honest who knows because the go to answer is that its on the OLine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its a convenient excuse but its not just the OLine is it... - sonofstat - 11-06-2017, 08:55 AM