Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron files grievance vs. Bengals
(11-06-2017, 05:32 PM)nickndfl Wrote: Who files a grievance because they WANT to go to the Browns? If I was the judge after I stopped laughing I would throw the case out of court citing the hapless Brown's performance since the original team left Cleveland. I would also mention the curse of Earnest Byner and how it will take another 80 years before the Browns do anything.

He isn't filing a grievance because he wants to go to the Browns.  He filed his case because as of now he is a restricted free agent but he thinks he qualifies as an unrestricted free agent due to the time he was active his first season.  This has nothing to do with the botched Browns trade.  He is trying to become an unrestricted free agent so he can accept an offer from any team willing to sign him without being tendered by the Bengals as a restricted free agent.  As an unrestricted free agent it increases his opportunities. If he wins and obtains unrestricted free agent status he can sign with any team that makes him an offer and the Bengals can do nothing about it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McCarron files grievance vs. Bengals - George Cantstandya - 11-06-2017, 06:00 PM