Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Changes will be like Lipstick on a Pig
(11-06-2017, 04:12 PM)depthchart Wrote: Sadly, I think Mike Brown is of the opinion that he can just "tweak" things with a few new coaches while not realizing that the whole Culture of the team needs changed.

That he made no mistakes himself in the area of providing talent for his coaches.

That he can over see a New Culture being created when he himself was the Architect of the Old Failed Culture.

Someone else has to create this New Culture without his Finger Prints being on it or it won't be New.

Already this turning into Pacman or Lewis and anything but Mike Brown.....I'm old, but not old enough to remember Paul Brown fired in Cleveland. I of course have heard a lot about it.   For the first time ever, I'm thinking and wishing their was a modern day Art Modell to FIRE Mike Brown.   You can't even say the game has changed and passed him by as Art tried to say about Paul Brown who is an Ohio State, Cleveland, Cincinnati Legend.  I will say Mike Brown isn't a Has Been, he's a Never Was.  His 27 years of futility speak for itself. ......No, the whole Art Modell and Paul Brown thing brought Paul Brown and Pro Football to Cincinnati.  Paul Brown insisted he be the owner and no more Art Modell types and for the 23 years Paul Brown owned the Bengals, we did have the Ohio Football Legend and he knew football.   The problem is Mike Brown inherited the same " I can't be fired " situation.   I really wish there was an Art Modell type to Fire Mike Brown.  I've never wished for an Art Modell type here before until this day.   Until then, it's all lipstick on a pig.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018 Changes will be like Lipstick on a Pig - kevin - 11-06-2017, 06:28 PM