Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Changes will be like Lipstick on a Pig
(11-06-2017, 07:37 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I find this whole thread really sad. I've followed the Bengals since the beginning. I no longer have any hope for the future of this team. Mike Brown will never change. He'll eventually hand the reigns to Katie, and it will be more of the same. Cheap SOB needs to hire a GM and step the *** out of the way. Marvin is a disaster of a head coach. I've got a friend who loves to remind me of how putrid they were before Marvin, and I respond with remembering two painful Super Bowl games, long before Marvin made making the playoffs completely acceptable. I predicted 5-11 to start the season after the Bengals didn't add any offensive linemen worth a damned and let our two best slip away.

I just don't see things getting better in the next couple of years. I would LOVE to be wrong. It sure isn't much fun to root for Cincy sports teams these days.

OK you said it.  I considered going for the joke earlier.  You just said Mike Brown will hand the reigns to Katie, and it will be more of the same Cheap. .....Katie becoming lipstick on a pig.

OK, I will say the same for all of them. Mike Browns son. The grand kids. The great grand kids.  The nephews, the nieces, the married in to the family relatives.  Aunts and Uncles and the entire Clan.   So to Katie and the women of the world, I'll just say Katie is not the pig with lipstick. She is only part of the pig.  The real pig is the family nepotism on The Bengals.  It is the huge mistake of Paul Brown.  Now Paul Brown was being a good father and The Godfather as after Art Modell he set up another NFL team, still in Ohio, still with same initials as he wore his old CB cap in practice.  He set it up so he and his family would never lose the team to another Art Modell.  THE PROBLEM IS that was OK as long as Paul Brown was alive.  Once Paul Brown The Godfather died, there really is nobody in this family capable of running the family business.   From Mike Brown to Katie to all Mike Browns kids, to all the grandchildren, to all the great grandchildren.  To the married in laws, to all the Aunts, Uncles, Nephews, Nieces.  To the entire Family juiced in on the payroll in some title or another as if they know anything about football, AND THEY DON'T.    If you look at the Bengals Front Office, it is mostly all these relatives, on the payroll, with some front office job title after their names.  This does 3 things.  It gives all in this family a job no matter how stupid they are, like an elected official getting all his idiot relatives government civil service jobs, which is how most federal, state and local government jobs are filled.  The 2nd thing is it keeps the money in The Family Godfather Style.  The 3rd thing is it keeps the Bengals from winning. There are too many Bozo's on the Bus.   TOO MUCH NEPOTISM. 

So this Family Business built around Brown Family nepotism from Mike Brown down to great grand kids to some idiot moron married in IN-Law.   It's NOT GOOD.  In 27 years after Paul Brown died, not one play-off win.  THAT IS THE PIG....The entire Family that inherited Paul Browns team after he died.   This entire clan of relatives after the funeral is THE PIG.   They are the PIG because not a one of them has proven they have any business in an NFL Front Office with an NFL title after their name.  They wouldn't be in any NFL Front Office if not for being in The Family.  

So the Entire Brown Family is THE PIG....and you can change all the coaches....you can change all the players....IT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE.....A new coach would be the 6th coach after Paul Brown died from Wyche past Lewis.   A new quarterback would be, lets see, Boomer, Kilingler, Blake, Boomer, Smith, Kitna, Palmer, Dalton and there were others.  .....Lets just say since Paul Brown died they HAVE BLOWN IT UP many times with new coaches and new players.....BUT ALWAYS LIPSTICK ON THE PIG......ALWAYS LIPSTICK ON THE PIG......The PIG is the entire Brown family.   A family that did not get here on football knowledge.  They all have NFL job titles only because they are somehow in the family of the late and very dead Paul Brown.  The entire juiced in family is THE PIG and coaching and player changes is just more lipstick.  In 27 years this pig has worn a ton of lipstick. They are like the idiot civil service worker at the post office or BMV or other government jobs and you ask who in the world hired this idiot. Then you find out the idiot and every idiot in the family has government jobs because they are related to an elected official. Bengals Front Office is the same nepotism for all family idiots.

So talk of all new coaches, new QB, new players.....It's ALL LIPSTICK ON THE SAME OLD PIG.....and why I gave the OP rep points because he nailed it. Lipstick on a pig.......Everybody be Honest. If Mike Brown was not family and just a GM, wouldn't he have been fired long ago before Sam Wyche fired. At least before Dave Shula fired. You bet your corporate assets he would have been

PS ADDITION. In no way am I saying all government workers are related to an elected official or are idiots. Just as in the movie The Green Mile, the good workers know there are idiots in because they are related to somebody. So I'm not insulting all government workers and most of them are good postal workers and such, but even they know the juiced in dummies related to an elected official. The problem with Bengals is the nepotism starts and Mike Brown and down the family tree so much in the Front Office, and most NFL teams would have fired them long ago. WE have Mike Brown as President. We have Pete Brown as Senior Vice President and Player Personnel double dipping as a GM in payroll. We have Katie Brown Blackburn as Executive Vice President. We have Paul Brown Jr as Vice President and player personnel double dipping. We have Katie's Troy Blackburn as Vice President. There is an Andrew Brown as director of sales analytics. There is an Eric Brown as Managing Director of Paul Brown Stadium. My guess is if you look at it good, just about all of the aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces have a paycheck with Bengals. It's good for their family, it just keeps the team from ever winning. Too much nepotism, not enough people who really know NFL football.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018 Changes will be like Lipstick on a Pig - kevin - 11-07-2017, 06:03 AM