Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malik Jackson says AJ was 'selfish, cowardly & childish'
(11-07-2017, 01:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Talking with the SiriusXM Blitz show, Jackson said of AJ's going after Jalen Ramsey:

“Personally, I’ve been thrown out of games before, not for fighting, so I understand the hot-headedness and the losing your temper, but the more and more that I look at it, if I was in that situation, I wouldn’t have done that. I understand that he is the No. 1 receiver and quite honestly their best player on offense, so it kind of hurts your team in that way. It’s kind of selfish."

“So I kind of would have thought about that aspect and really don’t let anybody get in your head that much. To kind of go out there and have somebody push you and then you get up and grab from the back of the neck, throw him down and start whaling on the back of their head kind of is, to me, cowardly first of all. And, second of all, childish.”

**** him.   What about his POS teammate?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Malik Jackson says AJ was 'selfish, cowardly & childish' - McC - 11-07-2017, 01:27 PM