Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, I'm a bit disappointed.
I don't think a new Head Coach would drastically change the course of the team's projection. I know there is a lot of "hate" of Marvin Lewis by the fan base. Lewis has changed the culture of losing in the regular season for several years and has helped make the franchise at least respectable in terms of being competitive.

There is only so much a Head Coach can do with this Front Office. Until there is a change at the very top, the weak link will not mend. I would be happy canning Paul Alexander at the end of the year. Alexander's finger prints have been all over the offensive line which is near the bottom of the league in performance by all accounts.

I think Marvin Lewis needs to go because you can tell his heart and soul has been sapped from the reoccurring crap inherent in this organization. 15 years with one franchise will cause one's values, aspirations, and goals to gravitate towards the norm of the organizational culture which is this: "be competitive." But Lewis's departure would change very little in the grand scheme of overall team performance. There is only so much one can do when the head of the organization tolerates moderate levels of performance of players and coaching personnel. I would like a clean slate from top down to the coaching staff and certain player personnel. I think Katie would be a better leader but her father would have to be completely removed from the decision making chain. Maybe this will happened at the end of the year. Maybe Mike Brown will finally step down.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, I'm a bit disappointed. - McC - 11-06-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Well, I'm a bit disappointed. - psychdoctor - 11-07-2017, 04:13 PM