Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“We’ve all seen this movie before”
(11-07-2017, 04:33 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: We all know Marvin cant make a half time adjustment to save his life this team is averaging under 5 points in the second half. I've always said he was a gentleman, but a horrible head coach. The point was he has no emotion ever just too laid back. I would take Tomlin in a second over him. Tomlin has won a  Playoff game and a Super Bowl.

I wasn't insinuating that Marvin can make adjustments at all. The opposite actually. Thought that'd be conveyed with the part about not playing rookies.

With coaches though, and this team, I think it could also be a bit of a chicken and egg problem. We could resurrect the trio of Vince Lombardi to be HC, Bill Walsh to be OC, and Buddy Ryan to be DC and with our front office they'd still be handcuffed and at best 8-8. 

The second the draft was over and we'd done nothing to address the departures on the OL we should have all known what was coming. Even if Fisher and Ogbuehi played out of their minds (can't believe I typed that without a hysterical laughing fit), depth would have still been an issue. 

Side note: I'm kind of bummed I spelled Ogbuehi correctly without looking it up (I did afterwards to make sure). Means we've been talking about him far more than we should have.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: “We’ve all seen this movie before” - Ravage - 11-07-2017, 04:51 PM