Poll: Who will command more in the open market?
AJM
Dalton
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is more valuable in the open market, AJM or Dalton?
(11-08-2017, 12:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah, but not every team likes to spend QB money on a WR, so Green's market would probably be limited to 4-5 teams with the need, the cash, and the desire to blow that cash on a WR. That's always how free agency plays out. Even Peyton Manning only had a small handful of suitors.

I think the market for Dalton would be similar. 4-5 teams. That's not to say Dalton would only be an upgrade for 4-5 teams, that's me knowing that some of those teams would opt to use the draft for a cheaper alternative that they could groom themselves. To any team wanting a legit QB now, Dalton would be highly enticing. Regardless whether people want to admit it, teams will look at the 60+ wins, the 5 playoff appearances and the big seasons he had in '12, '13, '15 and '16.

Dalton will be highly sought after. Mark it. Heck, maybe New England brings him in after Brady retires. Wouldn't that be something? I could also see Payton being very interested in Andy after Brees retires. If either of those scenarios played out, I'd all but guarantee Dalton would make a lot of people look silly for doubting him, rather than the real issues with this organization.

Browns, Colts (if the Luck rumors are true), Cardinals, Dolphins (rumors are they are moving on from Tannehill) Washington (Gruden + Cousins likely leaving), Buffalo (could move on from Tyrod who is more or less same level as Andy), Minnesota (If Teddy can even come back will it even be in 2018?), New Orleans if Brees leaves (he's a FA and will go to a team dedicated to winning)....

That's your Dalton market IMO.
So many if's and but's....

It will be a mad dash for Brees. Runner up is for Dalton 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is more valuable in the open market, AJM or Dalton? - RoyleRedlegs - 11-08-2017, 01:17 AM