Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know why I'm so upset when I knew
(11-06-2017, 03:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Haven't been able to watch any of the games this year cause we have been losing and the streams provided haven't
worked for me but i have watched some of the Goodberry vids and Dalton has looked very disappointing at times.

Always been a Dalton supporter but i actually would not be against drafting Baker Mayfield at all. Trade Dalton, get a
1st rounder (he could actually get one unlike AJM) and get a top OT or Guard early and then go Center. I think Marv
has pretty much ruined Dalton here, sure seems like it. Missed Malone on a sure TD against the Colts that i saw, he
just looks at Green and only goes there. You have to be able to look off coverage and find the open man.

Clean house, that is all i can say and let the next HC pick his own staff and we might be able to do something.

You are right, i said it before the season that even if we went 16-0 we would lose in the playoffs with Marv still here.

The writing is on the wall, move on after the season.

Drafting a QB without improving the line is the biggest mistake this team did during the lost decade. Improve the line! I swear some of you didn't learn anything during the lost decade. However I realize some of you were probably watching Barney and Teletubbies during this time but I swear a few minority fail to understand the importance of a adequate line. This line is far from being anything one would consider adequate. Atrocious would be the better adjective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I don't know why I'm so upset when I knew - Bronxbengal - 11-08-2017, 08:09 AM