Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That sound you hear? Our window to compete SLAMMING SHUT
(11-08-2017, 01:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I agree completely. The good news is that, according to our very own Jim O., no coaches have a contract after this season. The bad news is that you know tha tno matter who Brown hires - even an outside guy - that most of our position coaches and at least 1 coordinator will probably be back next season.

Agree, That's what I'm saying

If I had big money, which for the record I don't, really I don't even have little money but anyways. I'd be willing to bet there's no way on earth Mike Brown is gonna fire/release both Marvin Lewis and Paul Alexander !! 

I'd be shocked s$#%^ss if he does. We may get some window dressing, couple position coaches ? Fisher may not be retained or something ? (Hope the guy is ok BTW). 

Whoever's contract is up player wise might not be back. But he's not going in with a machete and doing what's necessary. Can't see it happening !

Free agency will be required, top line free agency to fix this O-line in time. Mike doesn't do free agency.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: That sound you hear? Our window to compete SLAMMING SHUT - bengalfan74 - 11-08-2017, 01:20 PM