Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you force your kids to root for the Bengals you suck
I'm going to let my baby boy grow up choosing his own team.  I cannot force feed him this stinkin' pile of garbage we call the Bungles. Hopefully he'll choose wisely and pick a winning team......except the steAlers.  He CANNOT become a steAlers fan.  Any other team, well maybe not the Browns or the Ratbirds either. Oh and not the cheatin' Patriotseither.   But seriously, any other team he can choose to like.  Vikings, Cardinals, Saints, Chiefs, Raiders, Jaguars, Falcons, etc.  If he's going to follow in his father's footsteps, he will probably choose the Cardinals because that's the local high school's mascot.  Just as my local high school's mascot was the Tigers when I was growing up.  I just naturally followed the black and orange.  So hopefully, my boy will do the same and follow the Cardinals to his pro team. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you force your kids to root for the Bengals you suck - BengalHawk62 - 11-08-2017, 01:47 PM