Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That sound you hear? Our window to compete SLAMMING SHUT
(11-08-2017, 01:06 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: With a major overhaul, firing the entire coaching staff, picking a new HC and letting him bring in his own staff. Releasing many players and totally rebuilding an O-line. 

I could see our good core still having enough left in the tank for a shot next season or even the following one.

BUT there's no way in H, E, double hockey sticks Mike Brown is going to do what's outlined at the top.

This team badly needs to hit the reset button, basically clean house ! Mikey doesn't do major changes, he barely does minor changes and then only after he absolutely must ! Like another poster put in his thread, we'll get lipstick on a pig. Oh he may not bring Marvin back ? (I'll be pretty shocked !) if he does let him go.

But he's not gonna allow the major moves needed.

Well...Atkins, Dunlap, and Dennard are all free agents following next year.

Fixing the offensive line is critical and it's going to cost a lot of money via free agency. If we draft lineman in the 1st 3 Rounds...I doubt they all come in ready to start. It's going to be tough.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: That sound you hear? Our window to compete SLAMMING SHUT - THE PISTONS - 11-08-2017, 02:59 PM