Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember how Marv coached defense in Baltimore?
That's a damn good question to ask. Because we all expected the defense guru that was Marvin Lewis to build that type of defense here in the beginning and it actually went opposite, I just watched the Bengals vs Steelers game the one we clinched the division in 2005 , it was a awesome thing to watch because Steelers scored 1st easily but our offense said no big deal came out and scored back. Pittsburgh drives again scores easily. Our offense said no big deal scores again. Then Pitt turned it over and our offense says thanks,and scores again. Marvin was offensively aggressive more back then or was he,was it really brat and Carson being a top qb. The offense was elite. O line was great. But Marvin showed the same mannerisms on the sideline ,just younger . We didn't get a real good defense till Zimmer came ,and Andy Dalton had the luxury of a good defense. I wasn't a football fan to watch Marvin in Baltimore but I have heard there was other good coaches on that team and the defense had great players.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember how Marv coached defense in Baltimore? - bengalsturntup5532 - 11-09-2017, 03:08 AM