Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember how Marv coached defense in Baltimore?
(11-08-2017, 10:40 PM)McC Wrote: He came at you from everywhere, non-stop. He attacked you from beginning to end. He beat you to a bloody pulp. Yes, he had great players. But I'm talking about the way he coached. Bend but not break? Are you kidding me? He would bend and then break you. There were seasons when I worried if the Bengals would even score on them. In either game.

What the **** happened? How did we get from there to here? What broke in that guy that turned him into this guy?

I’m not one to shit on a coach’s success because of his players but Iv found the Ines that deserve it reveal themselves EVENTUALLY and boy the jury is still out in Marvin defensively after so many years

I’m the last Marvin supporter ever but when he has the talent on that side he and whatever coordinator he has gets it done. We are usually a top 10 defense every year with the recent slide being because we let most the talent walk and went young. But even this year we aren’t a bad defensive team. We’re horrible covering 80 yards and insanely elite at covering the 20 years of the redzone

I’m just don’t get it
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember how Marv coached defense in Baltimore? - Housh - 11-09-2017, 08:56 AM