Poll: How many weeks until the next mass shooting?
This poll is closed.
0%
0 0%
11.11%
1 11.11%
33.33%
3 33.33%
0%
0 0%
22.22%
2 22.22%
11.11%
1 11.11%
11.11%
1 11.11%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
10+
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown to the next mass shooting
(11-09-2017, 01:57 AM)Dill Wrote: An anti-abortionist who is "cool" with abortion during the first four weeks is an extremist??

No, they'd be disingenuous.  Since the point flew a few miles over your head I'll explain further.  Many (most?)  women don't even know they're pregnant until after that four week period would be up.  If I have to explain even further I'll actually be disappointed in you.

Quote:So there WOULDN'T be a lot of outrage if a thousand people died in one place at one time from alcohol abuse. ok.

Lol, were did "thousands" come in.  When was the last time "thousands" of people were killed in one mass shooting?  If you didn't have hyperbole your post count would be halved.

Quote:For the simple reason people like to get high.

Uh, yeah.

Quote:People across the nation in every community angered over alcoholic family members, spousal abuse, alcohol-related traffic deaths distributed over a year instead of one mass event = "prohibition"? What? 

Again, point flew right over your head.  You're going to get a crick in your neck if you're not careful.

Quote:I believe you are correct that many homicides are linked to illegal drugs and have had little effect on the volume of such sales. 

You believe so because I am.

Quote:LOL thanks for all the "actual facts" and "informed opinion." 

Wait, you just said I made a correct point that countered your assertion and in the next sentence ridiculed me for not having made a factual or informed point.  Did you go off your meds or something?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Countdown to the next mass shooting - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-09-2017, 12:03 PM