Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Jon Gruden..come to Cincinnati!
(11-09-2017, 08:18 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I would welcome this change with open arms. Any change is a good change at this point. I wonder though, what is his history of player discipline? We lack discipline on this team. We need a hard nosed coach who pulls out all stops to get a victory. On paper, we are very good but the lack of discipline, drive, determination, heart, common sense and teamwork are lacking badly. This team is complacent and stale. If he is the one who can change these things, we can go back to winning again, and possibly snap that playoff loss streak.

Right On !

We're at the point now that basically anything is better. If Gruden got the job I'd love it ! But I'd settle for basically anything, hell there's pretty much no way to go but up.

Like you say this team is broken and has been broken for quite some time now. We're 13-18-1 since the 8-0 start to 2015, and 5 of those wins are against the stinking Browns. I'm not going out on to big a limb to say our record most likely wouldn't even be that good without that luxury.

Like you say this team desperately needs new leadership, new direction, and a complete culture change ! Window dressing isn't going to do anything ! Simply changing a couple position coaches will do nothing.

We need wholesale change ! A clean slate ! unfortunately Mike's not going anywhere. Best we can hope for is he'll finally come to his senses and Hire a new HC and let him pick his entire staff. Paul Alexander needs to go just as bad as Marvin.

Here's to hoping  ThumbsUp :andy:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jon Gruden..come to Cincinnati! - Nati#1 - 11-09-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: Jon Gruden..come to Cincinnati! - bengalfan74 - 11-09-2017, 12:18 PM
RE: Jon Gruden..come to Cincinnati! - McC - 11-11-2017, 05:44 PM
RE: Jon Gruden..come to Cincinnati! - Utts - 11-10-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: Jon Gruden..come to Cincinnati! - Utts - 11-10-2017, 11:31 AM
RE: Jon Gruden..come to Cincinnati! - ah5 - 11-12-2017, 09:43 PM