Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I keep hearing that Marvin and Dalton are the problem
Take a look at the Packers right now. It's evident imo that Rodgers has been carrying the that franchise and covering up the poor coaching they have. So I think that a player as good as Rodgers or Brady could carry our franchise especially considering the defenses we had out on the field from 2011-2015 and the fact we have AJ Green. The line has only been horrible for 2 years.

Marvin has fizzled out here and he may find success with a different team but it just isn't working here anymore. I believe he has lost the players and how motivated can you expect them to be when he has been coaching this team for nearly a decade and a half with 0 playoff wins? Not only that but completely bombed most of them.

We really have no idea who is making a lot of the decisions at this point. We can speculate and find articles saying Mike has largely stepped aside and it's Marvin, Katie and Tobin running the show and there are other reasons to suggest that might not be the case. There is no concrete evidence though.

The bottom line for me is Marvin has 0 playoff wins after 14 years and any coach should be fired after that. I don't believe we will revert back to the 90s just because we let him go.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I keep hearing that Marvin and Dalton are the problem - CageTheBengal - 11-09-2017, 12:48 PM