Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I keep hearing that Marvin and Dalton are the problem
(11-09-2017, 12:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: Oh I agree, but "noodle arm", "red headed rifle"......blah, blah.  At one time, I think Merv could have gotten us a W......if only the FO would have signed one or two REAL FAs to fill the few gaps we had.  With the gaps we have now, it's like the little Dutch boy trying to plug a crumbling Hoover Dam with his fingers.

its amazing what we have accomplished with the rosters we have had...  2011 2012 2014 even making the playoffs those years didn't seem possible...  I think marvin is a good but handcuffed coach here. 

Only 2013 I feel we had the roster to win and blew it... 2015 the defense almost pulled off the imposible for us... (0 credit to AJM and his 3 qtrs. of shit) but without our QB who was playing at an MVP level just 2 years ago weren't progressing thru the playoffs far even if we did get that win.

But he has done good with what he has.  Now it took marvin 8 years a strike to get the little control he actually has..

what will the next head coach have?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I keep hearing that Marvin and Dalton are the problem - XenoMorph - 11-09-2017, 01:41 PM