Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I keep hearing that Marvin and Dalton are the problem
(11-09-2017, 01:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Exactly Holic

Pistons you keep basically arguing changing the head coach isn't the answer, it's not Marvin's fault. And in a way you're right

Look we all know the elephant in the room is Mike Brown. We all know he need to hire a GM and step down from running everything.

NEWS FLASH FOR YA he's not gonna do that and we can't change it or have any hope for that to change. Until the inevitable happens.

SO the best we can hope for is that Mike will some how some way finally come to his senses and embrace change. Hire a new HC and let him pick his own staff. This crew is surrounded by mediocre and it's a losing culture and this bunch has to go. Then HOPEFULLY this new head coach can somehow wrestle some control form MB, instill some confidence and accountability on this team. Fix the O-line (again have to cross fingers Mike will use FA to fix line) and get rid of some bad players.

That's the only hope we've got. Mike's not quiting or hiring a GM you can forget that !

For the record, I think Marvin should have been out 3-4 years ago and especially after the Steelers playoff game meltdown.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I keep hearing that Marvin and Dalton are the problem - THE PISTONS - 11-09-2017, 01:52 PM