Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I keep hearing that Marvin and Dalton are the problem
Currently, Marvin Lewis is the biggest problem on this team. Yes, I'd say he's now more of a detriment than Mike Brown.

Andy has struggled, sure. But this team has arguably the worst offensive line not only in team history but maybe in league history. Plus, Andy has been handcuffed by Marvin's incompetence for his entire career. It's not really fair to say Andy is subpar, especially when he was top 3 in the MVP race only two years ago. Give Andy a halfway decent offensive line and a head coach who has respect from the players and has a clue and see what he can do. I think a lot of people will be very pleasantly surprised.

Now, with all that said... If we do by some miracle have a new coach after this season and are picking in the top 5-10, we'd be crazy to not take one of these many potentially special QB's in the first round. The Oline can and should be fixed via FA and the following rounds in the draft. Will that happen? Probably not because Marv will probably have another meeting with Mike Brown and talk his way into more "control" and another extension a la 2010. 

That happens, look for more skill positions in the draft... Because this current Oline is fine. They just need to play better   Whatever
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I keep hearing that Marvin and Dalton are the problem - Pat5775 - 11-09-2017, 02:04 PM