Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Will NOT Go through more 1990's Type BUNGLES.
(11-09-2017, 12:28 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We're not quite 90's bad yet. As long as we have Green/Dunlap/Dalton/Atkins we won't sink that deep.

Now when those guys are gone...all bets are off.

To me they have are as bad and have sunk that low and deep.  Now some of you aren't in the area and don't get the games.  Some of you play Fantasy Football and have AJ Green on your team and you follow the points.  ....I watch the games, and they ARE as BAD as the 1990's.  In fact some 1990's teams were better.  Boomer coming back as an old vet and Dillon as the rookie RB.  They messed that year up starting first half of season with Blake and Ki Jana Carter but once they got smart enough to put in Boomer and Dillon, THAT team was better than the 2017 team....The 2017 team is 1990's awful because of no blocking.  

How Bad is the 2017 blocking ?   No matter which play they call, the other team blows up the blocking and stuffs the run or the pass and does a Mexican Hat Dance around our tackled players.....It doesn't matter what we call.  There is no play in the playbook that can work.  No matter what call the Bengals make, there will be no blocking and the other team will do the Ickey Shuffle around Dalton or Mixon or whoever they have tackled 5, 10, 15 yards in our backfield for a loss. ...So we punt, punt, punt.....Never any points.....This leads to our good defense on the field too long. Fatigue sets in.  Even without fatigue, other NFL teams score points.  You have to assume the other team is going to score 20 points just because they are an NFL team....Our offense can't match those 20. ....So fans hope our Defense shuts the other team out, which is insane. Plus our Defense is on the field all game due to no offense, so Fatigue sets in.  

So watching the 2017 Bengals is as hard to watch as watching the Bengals of 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2008 or 2010.  ...,In fact very much like watching the 1992 or 2002 or 2008 Bengals of NO BLOCKING that got Palmer badly injured and his replacement Fitzpatrick running for his life as soon as ball snapped every play.   ....The same stupid fan nonsense.  Whats's wrong with Carson Palmer.  Whats wrong with Dillon. Whats wrong with Klingler. Whats wrong with Harold Green. ....No Blocking and Mike Brown is whats WRONG.....Whats wrong with Dalton. Whats wrong with Mixon and our runners......NO BLOCKING and MIKE BROWN is WHATS WRONG. 

So the 2017 BUNGLES not only are as bad as the 1990's BUNGLES, but some of the 1990's BUNGLES teams would beat the snot out of the 2017 BUNGLES.   Some, of the 1990's teams of 1995, 1996, 1997, 2001 were much better than this 2017 team......2017 is a VERY BAD team. ....They will be lucky to win another game with no blocking.  They might get 4 wins, that's about it. ....I refuse to watch it after watching our complete lack of blocking against Baltimore, Houston, Pittsburg, Indianapolis, Jacksonville. I can't watch BUNGLES with no blocking, so punt, punt, interception, fumble, punt, punt, and our defense on the field all game until fatigue sets in, or the NFL quarterback being an NFL quarterback scores anything over 14 points and out no blocking offense can't score over 14 points. I can't watch Bungles anymore. This IS a BUNGLES YEAR. This IS one of THE WORST BUNGLES teams EVER. Right up there with 1992, 2002 or 2008. Just too awful to watch in 2017......Thanks to Mike Brown, Pete Brown, Paul Brown Jr, Katie and Troy Brown Blackburns, and all the Brown Family that since The Godfather died continue to take us back to BUNGLES.

I won't watch Browns on CBS either Sunday, another team with Paul Browns name but nothing like Paul Brown.....No, I'll try to find Saints game or else Chargers vs Jaguars. Anything but BUNGLES and CLOWNS on TV Sunday.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Will NOT Go through more 1990's Type BUNGLES. - kevin - 11-10-2017, 10:31 AM