Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Will NOT Go through more 1990's Type BUNGLES.
(11-10-2017, 11:03 AM)kevin Wrote: YES, it really IS as BAD....I give you the O Line of Ogbuehi, Boling, Bodine, Hopkins, Fisher.....Maybe the worst O Lines in Bengals history....Certainly up there as bad as the 1992, the 2002 or the 2008 O Lines. .....An O Line so bad that none of the plays in the playbook have a chance to work.  Any play called has the defense slamming our RB or QB into the ground for a loss as the defense does an Indian Tribal Fire Dance in celebration around the Bungles laying on their rear ends on the field.  ......As soon as the ball is snapped, Ogbuehi gets knocked 10 yards back and on his rear end.  All these guys are getting blown off the line and onto their rear ends every single play.... YES IT IS AS BAD AS THE 1990's......YES IT IS AS BAD AS THE 1990's......The 2017 Bengals with no blocking will be lucky to win 4 games. ....I do not blame the sad sacks on the line, or the coaches, I blame MIKE BROWN for his off season cheapness. 

I agree with you kevin on all of that concerning the oline.  It is essentially sabotaging the entire team.  What I was getting at, is this team is easier to fix than those were....just gotta open the wallet and do it.

You're forgetting Bodine too. Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Will NOT Go through more 1990's Type BUNGLES. - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-10-2017, 11:09 AM