Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Will NOT Go through more 1990's Type BUNGLES.
(11-10-2017, 11:06 AM)Wyche Wrote: Oh yeah fan, I agree....we're headed down a bad path, but this team could be competitive at least had the FO just admitted their failure along the oline and done something about it in FA.  Most of the 90s was a lot farther from competing than that.  Those defenses were terrible, as was the line.  The similarities in the WR corp are striking though....one playmaker with not much else, for the most part.

To me, the biggest failures the last two seasons were Zampese and the line.  The defense has been good enough, and we have a good QB, and some good pieces on offense.  We need another guy who can get separation on O, Kroft is emerging as a reliable TE, and Bernard is a good back, Mixon is yet to be seen as to his potential.  The 90s were an abomination across the board, save for a team here and there that were decent.

Oh I agree

But look at AJ's episode ! That wasn't just from Ramsey calling him soft and face masking him. That was built up frustration from a season and a half of MB sitting on his hands to save money and ignore the O-line.

Geno, AJ, Carlos, Vontaze, Andy are gonna start pulling out and.............here we go again...........same old song again

Mike Brown has to step up into the 2010's and right now or disaster is were we're headed. We're going to see shoulder pads being thrown up into the stands - again !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Will NOT Go through more 1990's Type BUNGLES. - bengalfan74 - 11-10-2017, 11:17 AM