Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Will NOT Go through more 1990's Type BUNGLES.
(11-10-2017, 11:09 AM)Wyche Wrote: I agree with you kevin on all of that concerning the oline.  It is essentially sabotaging the entire team.  What I was getting at, is this team is easier to fix than those were....just gotta open the wallet and do it.

You're forgetting Bodine too. Wink

You are talking years ahead....I'm going Flip Wilson and talking The Church Of What's Happening Now....Will the Bengals be FIXED in 2017.....NO, of course not.....So we are suppose to watch the BUNGLES slop through the 2017 season and get around 4 wins...watch it as we have dreams of that it ain't all that bad and we can rebuild over the upcoming years.....Well that doesn't change how stinking awful the 2017 BUNGLES are or how hard they are to watch.  They are every bit as hard to watch as the 1992, 2002 or 2008 BUNGLES. 

Also, this could have been our dynasty decade of taking 5 straight play-off seasons and going up the ladder to the Super Bowl by 2019....Instead in 2016 and 2017 we are going down the ladder, and the Window of Opportunity is CLOSING on the years of AJ Green, Dalton, Atkins, Dunlap team. That window is slamming down hard.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Will NOT Go through more 1990's Type BUNGLES. - kevin - 11-10-2017, 11:20 AM