Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Myth of Having to Go Into a Season With Cap Space
(11-10-2017, 12:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...it'd death by 1000 papercuts. They let 2 good players go. Didn't bring in viable options to replace them instead relying on what they had. The coaching was bad. The guys didn't perform.

At some extent...I know you can't draft a guy in the 1st Round then when he doesn't show talent for 2 years draft another replacement in the 1st Round...but you have to atleast have some Plan B in case he fails. There was no Plan B. I don't even know if there was a Plan A.

See again this is after knowing both tackles flop. If only one flopped they had Andre Smith.

But not only are the tackles flopping but the RG between Johnson and Hopkins (Both have been here getting time. Johnson was actually resigned as a backup).

Like I've said the issue was rolling with Winston and Johnson as depth for alot of seasons. They never brought in anyone else to develop.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Myth of Having to Go Into a Season With Cap Space - Synric - 11-10-2017, 01:12 PM