Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue's glad Andy is waving off play calls
(08-18-2015, 11:25 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I'm not sure you're being fair, when you follow that up with a question that's basically impossible to prove.

Nearly anything Dalton does can and does get blamed on others (injuries, WR drops, WR running wrong routes, play-calling, HC, OC, etc.). 

For the record, I'm neither a Dalton hater or a Dalton homer.  Being a Bengals fan, I'd like to see anyone wearing the stripes to do well. 

That's how a lot of us are, but everyone has at least a little bit of bias for different guys it seems.

Nearly everything Dalton does on the field DOES get blamed on others by certain people (unless it's a good play). If he throws a duck that Sanu happens to haul in, you don't hear a thing from the Andy defenders. If he throws a duck and Sanu can't pull it down, then the excuses fly. Same goes for the other side of things. If a ball hits A.J. in the hands and he just flat out drops it, you'll still see a couple guys give a "GOOD JOB ANDY YOU SUCK!".

Both sides are full of dopey individuals, but depending on who you argue with more will decide whether they call you a "homer" or "hater". I strongly encourage you to join the dark side of the force though, it's much more entertaining. If you argue with Utts and company, all they'll give you is a "Haha, Andy sucks you nerd" and there isn't much excitement there. The guys that obsess over Andy are a lot more fun and they'll spend hours spinning your head off with excuses, and quite frankly, it's hilarious to watch how much they're in love with the guy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue's glad Andy is waving off play calls - djs7685 - 08-19-2015, 08:37 AM